Sunday, January 17, 2010

A good day...

I don't know why today should be any different than any other day, but it was a really good day. I only got out of the house briefly this morning, and came back home. I took one solid nap, but only one, and I actually accomplished quite a bit today. I managed to organize my room better and get a good portion of my dirty laundry done. I sat at my desk working, cleaning, and listening to blues on KGOU all afternoon. I took a nice long shower and put on my comfy scrubs. I watched one really great movie, my new favorite (kiss kiss bang bang), and watched the golden globes in their entirety. I had a good visit with my mom and Oli.

Things just went well today. I haven't felt this cheery in a long while. It's good to finally start coming back to your roots. When you think the world is falling apart, it really isn't. Everything you need is with you. Every solution to every problem is there. You simply have to search within yourself and not let everything in the world distract you from that fact that you are perfect in your totality, because we were all built to have flaws. So my flaws are different than yours--who cares? I'm going to embrace the whole of my existence and do the best I can from now on. No more pity, hopelessness or shame. I am back. I can say that now and mean it.

Sending love to everyone tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment