Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lately, I find myself emerging from the doom and gloom that had occupied my thoughts and actions for the last few months. It's exhilarating to start living life as a normal person once again. Never again will I let fear and stress govern the goings on in my life. It is, after all, my life to do with as I please. It's a God-given right.

I am growing stronger each day. I believe in myself more and more each minute, and my confidence is growing again. I am finding the self I once knew and loved. I have returned.

No longer will I let those who are weak hold me back. No longer will I let those who believe they can inflict pain, harm, or humilation into my life. I am closing doors to the past, and I will never look back. And to those who stand in my way and attempt to impede me: be careful and vigilant, for I will come crashing through your "barriers" to move on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment