Saturday, January 16, 2010

why tonight?

So I know that in my previous post I promised I would be sending some kind of update the next day about my new job. Well, thankfully I am not nearly as reliant on the old computer as I once used to be. Granted, I do use my PDA a lot to check email and facebook updates, but getting out the computer is such a burden anymore. I don't have it on 24/7 like I used to.

Today has been a very boring day. But given the fact that I start work on Monday, I think I'm going to enjoy the fact that it was super boring. I didn't leave the house once today. It was spent at home, napping and watching TV periodically, and helping Mom put Christmas ornaments away. I did sketch out a plan of my room with all the furniture drawn to scale so I could figure out a way to rearrange my room tomorrow and maximize space. I like the configuration as it is now, but I have a very hard time keeping the pillows on my bed. I really need a headboard, but I'm making do for now.

Yet another weekend has come and gone and I have not gone out to the clubs. Feels like it has been an eternity since I last went out. I know it was right after the new year that I last ventured out. I do miss seeing Renee, Maria and Ginger. Miss that a lot. I'll probably wind up going out this next weekend to blow off some steam. We'll see! I don't miss the booze, however. I hate drinking on so many levels. I think I'll just get sprite with lime from now on and tell everyone it's vodka. Oh, wicked me.

I think I'll hold off on the job description for now. Maybe after I rearrange my room tomorrow I'll do a whole spread on it. We'll see. Until then, sleep well, and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment